Tonsil Surgery in Waukesha
One of the most common reasons we see patients at Moreland ENT in Waukesha is because their tonsils are causing a problem. Big tonsils may be causing you to have trouble breathing, poor sleep, difficulty swallowing, or frequent infections. Everyone deserves to be able to breathe easily and sleep soundly.
I (Dr. Ubell) couldn’t believe what it sounded like when I heard my own son having trouble breathing in his sleep. I felt like I had to do something immediately. We have performed thousands of tonsillectomies, and we know how to get you through the recovery period in the best way possible.
If you think your tonsils are causing a problem, the next steps are simple:
- Call for an appointment. 262-547-1614
- Meet with the doctor to discuss what is best- whether it’s surgery or not.
- Quick surgery and around a week of recovery time.
- Say hello to breathing easily and sleeping soundly!
Our promise to you:
- We will treat you with respect and listen to you.
- We will give you honest advice about what we think is best for you- whether it’s surgery or not.
- We will answer all of your questions to help you decide on the best course of action.
Don’t let your child (or you) suffer from years of poor sleep, feeling tired during the day, and behavior difficulties. Stop worrying about your child’s breathing when they sleep. Restful sleep for your child means you can sleep easy too. Stop putting up with frequent tonsil infections.
Make an appointment at Moreland ENT in Waukesha to find out about solutions.