Resources and Links Waukesha WI
Below you will find resources and steps for preparing for surgery and procedures. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our team at Moreland ENt in Waukesha.
Useful Links in Waukesha
- Professional Hearing Services, Inc. www.professionalhearingservices.com: Professional Hearing Services in conjunction with Moreland Ear, Nose, and Throat Group have been providing quality patient-centered care to adults and children in Waukesha County for more than 30 years. We work together with you and your family to find a solution to your hearing problems. The audiologists at Professional Hearing Services are licensed to provide a complete range of diagnostic services for both hearing and balance disorders, for our patients of all ages. We also offer a wide range of digital hearing aids. We are capable of providing service and repair for many models of hearing aids. In addition to these services, we offer a wide line of custom earmolds that can be used for swimming, hands-free devices, hearing protection, and musician plugs.
- AAO-HNS www.entnet.org: We are proud members of The American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery. AAO-HNS is the world’s largest organization representing specialists who treat the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
- American Rhinologic Society www.american-rhinologic.org: The American Rhinologic Society is the world’s largest physician organization whose mission focuses upon the medical and surgical treatment of patients with diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses. Patient care, research, and education are integral to the ARS mission.
- Triological Society www.triological.org: In the more than 100 years since its founding, the Triological Society has attracted the best and brightest in academic and clinical otolaryngology. Membership in the Triological Society brings the distinction of being elected to the most prestigious society in otolaryngology.
- ProHealth Care www.prohealthcare.org: ProHealth Care is comprised of members representing nearly all aspects of health care, with more than 700 physicians and nearly 5,000 employees. The result is a system providing a continuum of care that encompasses a variety of programs. ProHealth Care provides a unique and locally-based health network for people of all ages.
- ENT Health ENThealth.org
Resources for Surgery